Today’s Prompt: What do you like most about your writing?
Oh we’re about to brag about ourselves, aren’t we? Eek. In an effort to make this more engaging for you, how about a list?
- I am a writer and a reader. I love to write because everything my reader self craves I can do my best to create.
- I learn a lot about myself when writing characters; digging at their motivations and why they make choices teaches me about why I make choices.
- I also learn a lot about myself when seeking to find the right words to explain some nameless feeling I am feeling.
- because of writing poems and stuff, I can rhyme nonsensically about stasis and elastics and mastiffs, why, the sky is so high I can try to fly but my sky guy might die while he tries to scry the sky pie flavor. (I find this very entertaining 🙂 )
- go read this article (Featuring me spilling my heart in long paragraphs) from like awhile ago, what am I doing here writing a list?